Assoc./Site Activation Manager (FullHomebased)
Calling all experienced Site Activation Managers
The Site Activation Manager (SAM) position within GSA team in IQVIA is our project manager for the start-up phase in charge of design and implementation of our strategy towards sites activation from award until open to enrolment. The SAM leads and oversees our country operations teams ensuring that our client commitments are delivered timely and according to project scope and processes.
- Participation of pre award and bid defence meeting activities providing start up expertise input for the project strategy.
- Upon award, develop the site activation delivery strategy according to project scope and specifics, indicating the activation projection for sites in diverse countries, site identification, regulatory, contract and start up elements’ timelines.
- Oversee the execution of site activation strategy, focusing in delivering sites in the agreed timeline, budget and within scope, pro-actively identifying and addressing risks.
- Communication with client, project team members and local regulatory specialists on study sites status, activation projections, risks, and opportunities to secure the activation strategy.
- Mentor and coach colleagues as required. Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems (with emphasis on CTMS), databases, tracking tools, timelines, and project plans with project specific information.
What do you need to have?
- Strong leadership competencies to lead projects and multi-cultural teams.
- Project ownership controlling delivery on time, within scope and controlling budget.
- Demonstrable experience working on multiple projects or clients balancing competing priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiated and challenge decisions
- Proven ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics on complex projects
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and sponsors
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network