Director, Product Manager
Principal, OMOP Productised Analytics
Works directly with RWS go-to-market (GTM) and Account Management to grow OMOP Productised Analytics business with biopharma, academic and medtech clients. Supports business development process and ongoing customer support to ensure clients are maximizing the value of OMOP data and analytics. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Subject matter expert on OMOP data assets in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Lead discussion on OMOP data assets in business development discussions with new and existing clients.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Collaborate across global colleagues on multi-country engagement
- Drives revenue growth for OMOP Productised Analytics by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Take lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Serves as an OMOP Data and Productised Analytics expert, internally and externally, by leading internal and external pitch discussions and tin-depth data trainings on OMOP data assets.
- Take ownership of OMOP Productised Analytics service to provide pricing, proposal inputs and make other key decisions on data assets and offering
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical or consulting industry; masters degree preferred.
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- Has broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. In-depth understanding of the RW data assets and the RW core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Creative informatics background that understands clinical and/or R&D
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills. Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
- High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
- Ability to profitably price engagements.
- Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network