Associate Director, Strategic Planning
Join us on our exciting journey!
Within the Enterprise Networks business unit of IQVIA, Technology Solutions Global Delivery (TSGD) delivers technical implementation projects and post-implementation services via various engagement models. We also define, drive, and implement the delivery discipline across Technology Solutions, partnering with our regional business units’ stakeholders to optimize resources, processes, and outcomes.
Our delivery expertise spans proficiencies in solution design, technical configuration and quality testing, services design, and overall program and service management. Our team delivers global technology solutions to support the commercialization agenda of our Life Sciences / Healthcare clients.
We are seeking an experienced, eager, and curious colleague to drive our portfolio of change and maturity initiatives. As the Strategic Planning Portfolio Manager, you will support our leadership team in defining and delivering change initiatives to enable desired business outcomes. These outcomes may be new capabilities, enhanced operating effectiveness metrics, new business or engagement models, and organization design strategies.
You will use your inquisitive mind to quickly understand the problem or the opportunity and then visualize, through presentations, the ideal end state along with the plan to achieve the end state. At any point in time, you may be working on a design phase of one initiative, the execution phase of another initiative, and pull-through monitoring of another.
In this highly visible role, you will partner with the VP of Tech Solutions Global Delivery and senior members of the TSGD leadership and management teams to define and advance our strategic objectives.
- Manage and maintain the change initiatives portfolio
- Lead the collaboration and creation of business cases for project development
- Monitor the on-track delivery of benefits during design and execution
- Establish communication status / plan with TSGD leadership team
- Lead certain key strategic initiatives
- Design, plan and manage the execution of organizational and/or operational transformation initiatives
- Develop actionable recommendations by soliciting stakeholder input and synthesizing operational data to generate meaningful insights
- Prepare and deliver well-crafted presentations / communications to senior executive audiences and other stakeholder groups
- Mature the TSGD strategic planning capabilities
- Establish and rollout best practices in change initiatives management
- Develop standards, repeatable processes and reusable work products
- Facilitate discovery and planning workshops
- Combine principles, goals, and the environment to collaboratively progress towards a goal
- Plan and lead activities to help a group do their best thinking together
Experience and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, or similar
- 5-7 years’ experience in business and operational consulting, program management, operations effectiveness
- Professional experience or working knowledge of technology organizations, especially those deploying professional services in support of a software-as-a-service engagement
- Skilled in developing, publishing, and presenting executive level presentations
- Excellent analytical and organization skills to develop insights that challenge and influence the business
- Outstanding oral and written communication in English
- Brilliant communicator in simplifying complex concepts into easily understood narratives adapted for various audiences
- Work effectively in a remote environment and across geographies / cultures
- Flexible, periodic travel for internal meetings; domestic and international (10-15% of time)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network