We are looking for a Scrum master that will act as a conduit between product owners and development teams as a project manager. We are passionate about our users and our products; help us change the face of enterprise software.
Lexi is an application program interface (API) layer that connects all IQVIA applications and data assets using a common vocabulary. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
Your primary activities will be:
- Responsible for creating and onboarding project teams, integrating them into the organization and providing a clear vision of the product.
- Arrange and optimize product backlog
- Hosts daily team meetings to get updates on the progress of the project, address potential roadblocks, and ensure that the project is on track.
- Host regular sessions to share updates with product stakeholders about how the project is progressing (or not)
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity.
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies’ efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent experience performing related work.
- Minimum five (5) years of related work and a minimum of one to two (1 to 2) years of experience working as a Scrum Master in a technology company with small to medium sized businesses or team.
- Scrum Certification preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network