Assists with the conceptualization, development and implementation of an enterprise architecture which supports future IQVIA systems, products and platforms and that satisfies business product strategy.
• Assists with the ongoing conceptualization, development and implementation of an enterprise architecture.
• Devises and presents business cases and program release plans to senior management with priority recommendations to maintain and evolve this architecture.
• Partners with business line managers, providing technical and system expertise, to synergize IT strategic direction and product concepts.
• Partners with product development management to define IT strategic direction and assists in the mapping of projects to that strategic direction whilst ensuring product capabilities and process improvements are delivered over time within the framework of the IQVIA enterprise architecture.
• Leads cross-functional product development teams, acting also as a senior consultant to provide system and technical advice.
• Keeps up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems.
• Defines R&D projects and runs those projects in compliance with standard project management practices.
• Mentors and assists lower level architects and business analysts.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience Req
• Seven (7) years experience in software and/or product development with a focus on architecture Req
• IT consulting and project management experience.
• Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information modeling, and system design.
• Experienced in applying technology to business strategies.
• Ability to employ consulting skills.
• Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for software development.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network