CRM Marketing Campaign Program Manager
CRM Marketing Campaign Program Manager
Our CRM Marketing Campaign Program Managers work closely with our clients and their marketing agencies to define the objectives, business rules and journey paths for targeted marketing campaigns. Consultatively working with the clients and their partners, the program manager documents the information needed to set up those campaigns from a tagging and campaign automation / journey standpoint; manages on- and off-shore IQVIA campaign operations resources to program the campaigns; QCs the final output; manages timelines from the client around creative readiness; manages timelines from vendor partners around fulfillment readiness; and monitors campaigns post-launch.
Campaign Program Managers work as part of a client-focused IQVIA team that includes marketing operations, data management, database developers, analytics, reporting and account managers. They grow their skills in marketing, marketing databases, campaign automation and engagement reporting. The IQVIA Omnichannel Marketing team offers growth paths into all of these fields and more, plus the larger IQVIA portfolio of data, technology and services.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Program Planning: Compile and own the campaign program plan with contributions from all participating partners. Maintain the plan throughout the program, while tracking and communicating progress and milestone completions. Synthesize client’s business requirements, including data criteria and business logic, into campaign documentation enabling campaign design/programming to support the business goals, objectives, and needs. Work with the Campaign Operations Manager, Team Lead, Data Manager, and Technical Lead, as well as representatives from partner agencies and the client to identify and resolve issues and remove obstacles. Ensure sign off from client and internal teams on accuracy and feasibility. Update documentation as client requirements and timelines change. Ensure transparency across client, account team and IQVIA delivery resources on the latest status, roadblocks and risks.
- Quality: Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines relevant to the on-time launch of marketing campaigns. Work closely with our internal teams, agency partners and clients to ensure program deliverables are executed on time and meet quality standards.
- Team Leadership: Provide career oversight to team of more junior program managers and marketing operations staff. Create career plans, set objectives and regularly check in with team. Address HR issues as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS or equivalent work or military experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience managing omnichannel CRM programs in a client-services capacity, including all responsibilities covered above.
- 5+ years of experience using marketing databases and marketing campaign automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 3+ years of team leadership experience.
- Extreme attention to detail with strong grammatical / proofing skills.
- Extreme sense of urgency responding to and resolving client issues and needs. Ability to consultatively shape client expectations to meet feasible outcomes.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Smartsheet, File sharing platforms such as SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Project Management and Time Tracking tools.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with a multidisciplinary project team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully direct and lead multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, and manage resources
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network