Site Management Coordinator- ICFs
You will be responsible for creation of Informed Consent Forms (ICF) for patients that will be later involved in clinical trials. The primary responsibility is preparation and finalization of documents for various countries and for various studies, COVID-19 studies.
Under general supervision, perform tasks at a country level associated with site activation activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international
regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May also include maintenance activities.
• Under general supervision, perform site activation activities in assigned studies for investigative sites, according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions, working closely with the Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff.
• Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
• Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
• Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
• Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with accurate and complete project specific information.
• Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF) and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Fluency English
• with 3 years’ experience in an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Good attention to detail.
• General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process.
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.
Salary- 1 300 EUR/ month gross.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network