Senior Digital Operations Specialist
We are looking for exceptional talent who will work with a multicultural team updating our customers’ clinical trial websites. The chosen candidate will receive a set of instructions to update and configure the different sites to effectively implement and test content, for website configuration and data integration. Great interpersonal skills, as well as a client-oriented disposition, is required.
The Sr Digital Operations Specialist is a member of the Patient Recruitment and Retention organization responsible for managing digital assets, content, website configurations, data integrations, and quality assurance, for key digital patient recruitment and clinical trial web sites and engagement platforms. You will work closely with Patient Recruitment Leads (PRLs) and Digital Producers, to enable patient recruitment and retention programs that help patients enroll in appropriate trials and clients achieve their recruitment goals.
In this role you will work closely with project management teams and cross-functional stakeholders from across the organization to manage the addition and updates of client-approved content and data to web sites and multiple engagement platforms. You will establish credibility through these relationships by understanding stakeholder needs, developing knowledge of internal processes, systems, and collaborating with team members to on-time delivery of programs.
It is key that you are able to grasp technical concepts and system architecture quickly.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Ensuring successful launch of new patient recruitment and retention programs by effectively implementing and testing content, website configurations, and data integrations within digital products and integrated platforms.
- Collaborate and communicate with the cross-functional stakeholders on projects to ensure successful completion of projects including: PRLs, Clinical Leads, Digital Product Managers, Digital Producers,Digital Marketing, Analytics, and IT teams.
- Manage required integrations with IT and third-party vendors
- Manage content management systems and website configurations for assigned projects.
- Perform ongoing content and data updates for digital products and platforms.
- Assist with work plans, schedules and estimates.
- Support senior digital staff as required to maintain digital assets.
- Triage product issues that arise post go-live with IT and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Track and provide data for project updates. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- Own the quality of digital deliverables – Identify quality issues, propose solutions to identified issues, coordinate corrective action plans and manage them to resolution. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
Required Capabilities and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed, quality delivery on a consistent basis, in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Experience with marketing automation systems, content management systems, and CRM platforms.
- Experience with setting/configuring projects in SiteCore Content Management System (CMS) or similar CMS systems, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud; survey tools such as (Qualtrics, SurveyGizmo, etc.).
- Experience with website configurations.
- You have the ability to:
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively.
- Work to tight timelines, and to organize/motivate colleagues to meet team deadlines.
- Mediate and resolve competing requirements and priorities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers.
- Follow complex systems and processes.
- Work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You possess:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail with due diligence.
- A “take charge” attitude and the ability to work with minimal direction while effectively evaluating risks vs benefits is required.
- An interest in or experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar agency environment.
Required Education / Experience
Bachelor’s degree, plus 3-5 years of CMS configuration and routine content management experience within digital or technology production environment, digital marketing, digital communications, or similar or related businesses.
Preferred / Experience
Knowledge of GCP (Good Clinical Practice) Quality Standards. ICH (International Council for Harmonisation) Technical Requirements.
Experience working with global, cross-functional, matrixed teams.
Prior experience working in the clinical trial industry or related healthcare fields highly invested in drug discovery and development, such as:
- Clinical Trials Management
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Other healthcare
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network