You will be part of the IQVIA Artificial Intelligence team building the next generation of smart machines. This provides an opportunity to get in on the ground floor level of something new and exciting for an industry working with the latest and greatest technologies.
• Develop new models using R
• Refactor R code of existing microservices
• Implement R-based APIs
• Implement robust evaluation process
• Create unit, functional and integration testing
• Understand business needs and implement microservices
• Contribute to solution architectural decisions
• Contribute to the deployment of services to the IQVIA marketplace
• Optimize system performance and enable scalability
• Participate in code reviews
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent R programming skills
• Good understanding of Machine Learning and Statistical programming
• Experience building R-based REST APIs
• Experience with unit testing (RUnit)
• Experience working with SQL and NoSQL data repositories
• Ability to propose low level designs of new functionalities
• Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and experience working with Gitlab
• Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and microservices architecture is an advantage
• Experience with Test Driven Development is an advantage
• Experience with DevOps processes and tools is an advantage
• Experience working with AWS services or other cloud services is an advantage
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline, ideally with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Deep Learning or other related fields.
A minimum of three years of professional post-academic work experience with a Master’s or additional years of experience at BSc level will be considered. Strong mathematical/computing science background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Marking, or similar.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network