Global Site Activation Analyst
Perform tasks at a country level associated with Site Activation (SA) activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May also include maintenance activities.
In-depth knowledge of Clinical trial environment and Drug development process
Good Analytical skills & understanding of reports (Spotfire, CTMS )
Good knowledge of various Tools & Systems used during start-up (eg. CTMS, eTMF, Wingspan, Workflow tools (RSU WF/ DrugDev etc.), RID, Advanced Excel, Word, PPT etc.)
Good knowledge of multiple Startup activities(Global & Regional) would be an advantage
Good Communication & Collaboration skills
Good Planning & Problem solving skills
Ability to manage complex tasks independently
Understanding of SAM roles & responsibilities would be an added advantage
• Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and project timelines.
• Perform start up and site activation activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions. Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
• Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
• Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
• Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
• Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
• Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
• Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF), and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents, in line with project timelines.
• Provide local expertise to SAMs and project team during initial and on-going project timeline planning.
• Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
• May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
• 1 year clinical research experience. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network