CRA2, sponsor dedicated
IQVIASLOVAKIA is hiring anexperienced CRA
When you join IQVIA as a sponsor-dedicated CRA, you’ll enjoy the stability and resources of a leading, global contract research organization while gaining direct experience with one of our customers.
With access to world-class training and mentoring, you’ll have the opportunity to put your passions to work in an environment designed to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
- Perform site monitoring visits – remote, on site or combination, depending on the model
- Work with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase
- Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP and local regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate
- Degree in scientific discipline or health care, ideally
- At least 1 year of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Computer skills
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Slovakian language
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply online with your English CV and a motivation letter.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network