Business Reporting and Analytics Specialist (Power BI)
Under general supervision, the Business Reporting and Analytics Specialist (Power BI) provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
• Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
• Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
• Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent.
• Two (2) years experience in systems analysis
• Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products
• Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
• Knowledge and experience in Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, SQL, R or any similar.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network