**The purpose of this posting is to build up our database with candidates who have a skillset that meet the requirements below for future opportunities**
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Project Lead to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting a pharmaceutical company recognized worldwide for their innovative medicines they provide to patients, physicians and healthcare organizations.
The Project Lead will help develop and deliver the sales strategy, be responsible for the strategy execution and serve as a key information holder regarding the marketplace and thus, be able to react appropriately to that market as needed. They will also be responsible for delivering on all contractual obligations as agreed to with the client.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university required; MBA a plus
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical National Sales Management/Regional Sales Management experience successfully overseeing a team of nation/region-wide District Managers and sales representatives required
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Contracting experience, buy and bill, vaccines and CSO experience preferred.
- Proven track record in leading a nation-wide pharmaceutical sales team
- Strong leadership, planning and organization, problem solving and decision
making skills, as well as technical skills
- Coach and council Field Managers to reinforce product knowledge, core selling message and role model best practices
- Recruit, interview and select District managers and Sales Representatives
- Handle performance reviews, personnel issues, discipline and termination of Sales Representatives and subordinate District Managers
- Generate sales in line with project goals as set by Client and agreed upon by IQVIA
- Act as the primary link between the Client and IQVIA for all operational and human resources/personnel needs relating to the Field Force
- Provide monthly reports to the Client
- Strong Leadership and planning and organization skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Demonstrates integrity, sound judgment, and excellent decision-making abilities
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Thrives in ambiguous situations
- Client orientation & Client focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills and proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network