Client relationship Associate
50% of the role is to ensure overall client satisfaction as prerequisite for further successful business development and 50% of the role is to secure and grow our base business revenue.
Under direct guidance, coordinates IQVIA sales, consulting, service and business line activity to ensure that client needs are met following an account plan to achieve IQVIA budget and client satisfaction targets.
• Client Service
- Represents IQVIA to the client and the client to IQVIA in all service and sales related activity.
- Manages basic accounts (approximately 2 to 3).
- Builds client relationships across the client organization, including Business Insiders.
- Ensures thorough service reviews and transaction surveys that service agreements, contract specifications, and product deliverables meet clients’ specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Secures renewal contracts.
- Assists with the coordination of business development and service activity with the Account Director, Sales, Consulting and Service Specialists to validate opportunities to achieve account plan, revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Assists with the development of strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win back opportunities.
- Resolves 1st line service issues, and coordinates 2nd line support issues with the service teams.
- Establishes a tactical and strategic understanding of the client’s business issues, and assists with developing a compelling solution using appropriate IQVIA products and services.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Two (2) to five (5) years relevant sales or account management experience and/or solution sales management experience.
• Some knowledge of offerings, client account management, information solutions/consulting services portfolio, and the pharmaceutical industry.
• Account Development / Management Skills, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Marketplace and Industry Knowledge, Negotiating Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Servicing Skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network