Project Manager III - Client Services
The main purpose of this role is to manage the assigned IRT studies in a way that ensures all patients get the study drug on time and the study and data integrity are maintained from study go live to close out. An important aspect of this role is to develop the relationship with the client while the study is ongoing in such a way that they look to Cenduit as a trusted partner.
Client service (40%)
· Act as main point of contact for the client during study maintenance
· Organize or participate in regular client meetings
· Respond to all client requests in a timely manner
· Manage budget and Change Orders (Cos) as required
· Provide regular updates to client on study related information
· Proactively review supply strategy for improvements and identify risks
· Periodically review study data to identify trends or issues
Data changes (20%)
· Author data change requests based on client’s need
· Pre-approve data change requests raised by Helpdesk staff
· Coordinate the implementation and review of the data changes
Help desk support (20%)
· Review Helpdesk tickets that get escalated from Helpdesk to Project Management
· Take appropriate actions to resolve the tickets as quickly as possible
· Initiate updates to Helpdesk study guides
Other tasks (20%)
· Draft study specific user guides and finalize based on PM comments
· Investigate issues and manage them through to resolution
· Review study alerts and action or escalate as appropriate in a proactive way
· May provide information and training to new hires
· May attend Investigator Meetings, or participate in client audits (representing study)
· May manage System Change Requests (SCRs) for bug fixes other than the category of “PMG”.
· Work with a system design PM, assisting with User Guides and Helpdesk study guides for SCRs as needed Other related duties as required by business need
Skills and Competencies:
· Strong customer service ethic, always providing excellent service to both internal and external ‘clients’.
· Confident in working with external Clients.
· Accountable to perform tasks on-time, and with high quality.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong team player with ability to work independently
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to learn a technical system (continued development of technical aptitude)
· Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
· 6 months to 3 years clinical research or project management experience
· Experience working in a customer service environment preferred
· This role will require extensive use of the keyboard and therefore repetitive motion of the fingers and will involve sitting for extended periods of time.
· Travel up to 10% might be required
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network