Project Manager I
*remote options available*
Manages the operational aspects of projects and programs. Will ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Create, track and report on project timelines
• Manage project budgets and approval of invoices
• Produce and distribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and external team members and senior management.
• Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• May be assigned responsibility for sub-projects or specific components of the project or program
• May participate in proposal development and sales/proposal presentations
• Coordinate with other project resources within and outside the organization.
• Provide input into project proposals and RFPs.
• Ensure that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timeline metrics.
• Serve as a backup contact for internal Project Managers.
• Identify and negotiate out of scope project work
• Responsibility for financial reporting on the project including tracking deliverables and invoicing
• Meet with team members on a regular basis regarding project tasks to ensure project milestones are met.
• Partner with other Project Managers to develop and implement process improvements
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3 years of related experience Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Good teamwork skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under limited direction
• Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network