Global Account Director
An exciting VP level opportunity for a Global Account Director to come onboard and manage the relationship for a significant, global account.
The Global Account Director is the senior owner of the client's business with IQVIA and as such, will play a pivotal role in driving increasing levels of success with our largest global clients.
This role will operate across the client organisation, particularly with senior global stakeholders to define and execute their priorities to move the client business forward. This will mean acting as the strategic business partner providing the conduit between the client and the rest of IQVIA.
You will be responsible for driving revenue across all IQVIA Health Offerings & Services lines and regions/business units, setting and driving the account strategy with the account team and ensures that people know their role in driving it.
Developing and maintains long term relationships with relevant stakeholders in the account, engaging with new audiences when necessary and is included in strategic or critical business discussions.
You will be a strategic thinker and have the ability in understanding IQVIA's and the competitive clients' position and able to link/connect different needs to secure key renewals and drive new and innovative solutions orchestrating multi-functional teams.
In addition, you will;
- Set the account strategy considering IQVIA Health priorities and customer strategic objectives and implement it globally
- Build long term relationship with key senior stakeholders
- Expand and deepen relationships within the account and builds strategic alliances within the customer
- Drive satisfaction and secure revenue streams
- Work with the account teams (functional, regional and/or business unit) building a community that will drive and increase the account opportunity pipeline by cross-fertilising ideas
- Leverage internal best practices to ultimately increase business opportunities
- Devise long-term strategy to secure and/or increase customer penetration for multi-year contracts and orchestrate multi-disciplinary and multi-country teams engagements accordingly
- Assess and anticipate business risks due to environmental changes impacting our relationship with the account such as the competitive setting, account product portfolio, strategy and R&D pipeline
- Orchestrate resources and break down obstacles to deliver innovative solutions and secure key renewals
- Position IQVIA Health as a strategic vendor in our primary solutions areas
- Engage with new audiences to position new IQVIA Health's assets (i.e acquisitions)
- Provide input to develop adequate and adapted solutions, thought leadership material or new business partnerships for large pharma accounts
- Personally lead key global or multi-country strategic and/or large opportunities that are critical to achieving account plan and financial goals by driving key decisions
- Mentor junior leaders (including EKAMS/KAMS on their accounts), helping them to enhance their performance and leadership skills
You will be an experienced professional currently working in a similar role, comfortable and confident with dealing with senior executives of global companies. You will have strong pharma/life science knowledge, be able to think strategically, act consultative and have previous experience in revenue generation, alongside being able to develop integrated opportunities.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network