Lead Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) and Omnichannel engagements at Americas hub providing support to multiple business units; including management of deliverables, quality control process, customer satisfaction, issue resolution, work-flow process, people management and partnership with different clients / stakeholders
- Promote synergy and best practice sharing amongst teams, drive collaboration with stakeholders in managing high standards of communication and delivering best in class services
- Lead SFE and Omnichannel teams to manage deliverables for Business units; ensuring adherence to timelines and quality objectives
- Provide guidance in methodologies, processes and SOPs to enable creation and enhancement of deliverables
- Extensive experience in SFE and Omnichannel related capabilities including, but not limited to sizing, segmentation, targeting, alignment, call planning, goal setting, promotion response analysis, impact assessment, campaign analytics, etc.
- Work towards build-up of functional capabilities to expedite transition of value-added projects
- Identify and resolve operational issues, clearly articulate potential recommendations/solutions to local or global managers/partners; manage number of escalations to global office
- Be proactive in planning; anticipate change and act in accordance; drive meticulous implementation of team goals and metrics
- Collaboration: Work with other teams at Americas hub to leverage the cross-functional synergies
- Ensure exemplary communication with all stakeholders including internal and global customers through governance updates with focus on accomplishments, KPIs, best practices, staffing changes, key events, etc.
- Groom talent and mentor associates for higher responsibilities
- Provide input into performance appraisal of team members and manage the training needs of the group
- Provide input into the planning process and ensure ongoing detailed cost reporting in line with the objectives
- MBA with Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy/Science/Statistics
- Overall 8+ years of experience with 6+ years in Sales Force Effectiveness/ Omnichannel Analytics with a leading pharma company/service provider and 4+ years of experience in leading a team
- Field force experience (desirable)
- Past work reflects a track record of operational excellence in SFE and Omnichannel work
- Understanding complexity of working in an off-shored / delivery center environment with 2+ years of onsite (international) exposure
- Familiarity with process set-up, quality KPIs and operational issues / management
Ability to work independently and under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership, attention to detail and quality focused, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong influence, negotiation and diplomacy skills, excellent people management skills with positive leadership, innovative, and collaborative behaviors & strong “can-do” attitude.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network