Modifies applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
• Under direct supervision, participates in conducting analysis and implementation of computer based information systems to meet specified design requirements and specifications. Investigates standard systems applications, assists in the analysis of system specifications and program coding.
• May participate in systems software development and maintenance.
• Translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Modifies, maintains and updates existing programs of a standard nature.
• Reviews potential application of programs to user need and assists in preparing feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for new and revised programs.
• Assists in the preparation of detailed systems design specifications to meet defined requirements.
• Prepares some basic block diagrams, flow charts, and associated documentation.
• Applies standard logic for individual applications programs and writes program instructions in a program language. Assists in the preparation of supporting procedures, forms and documentation.
• May identify and implement root cause fixes to program, system and/or applications errors.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience Req
• Two (2-8) years experience in SFDC applications programming Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network