Sales Enablement Platform Administrator
- End to End system administration (Access, content, technical support, communications, service support, analytics etc.)
- Work closely with the vendor team to facilitate any system upgrades/technical updates
- Collaborate with content creators in implementing content strategy & taxonomy, managing organization of content and enforcement of standards.
- Support users in utilization and adoption of the Sales Enablement Platform and content management processes, and ensuring standards and processes are followed.
- Create and execute audits to ensure SEP data is up-to-date and accurate.
- Conduct SEP training for users and content producers.
- Run end user surveys and align processes as per strategies and management goals.
- Must be detail oriented with a particular efficiency for tagging content to optimize search.
- Work with enterprise systems, sales excellence, content contributors, marketing, and sales to define and deploy new functional requirements
- Drive feedback sessions with sales, commercial operations, and marketing to drive effectiveness, consistency, and improvements
- Generate reports and analytics, and work with excel to combine and analyze data to clearly demonstrate relevant business data.
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge management skills required, at least 3 years of Knowledge management experience preferred
- Total experience of 8+ years.
- Experience in taxonomy, content curation and project management are required
- Experience in service support and ServiceNow tool is good to have
- At least 3 years of experience using marketing and/or sales enablement tools (Salesforce.com, Highspot, Savo, Seismic, SharePoint, or Brainshark), system administrator experience is good to have
- Exposure to Sales and/or Marketing operations role is preferred
- Highly task motivated with particular attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to work alone, yet energetic in team situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – a particular strength in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel required.
- Ability to stay focused and operate under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to grow with the role as the implementation matures.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network