Defines and delivers specific project components, ensuring assigned components meet agreed business objectives, agreed schedule and agreed budget.
• For assigned task, formulates a proposed approach, plan and schedule and estimates costs to meet business objectives.
• Closely monitors progress against plan and ensures actions are taken to deliver according to agreed schedule.
• Allocates project tasks to make the best use of resources.
• Presents proposals to business sponsors to validate those proposals.
• Plans, controls and monitors development work while motivating a team.
• Assesses project risks and specifies contingencies. Ensures IQVIA quality processes are followed.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, or equivalent experience Req
• Three (3) years of experience in a systems development environment
• Good technical and commercial awareness
• Ability to identify and understand business needs and formulate technical proposals to meet those identified business needs.
• Excellent communication skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network