As an ICF Specialist you will be a part of Country Site Activation (CSA) Global Services Team and perform tasks at a global level associated with Site Activation (SA) activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. You may also be involved in maintenance activities.
As an ICF Specialist your main job responsibility is but not limited to customizing the ICFs in accordance with the Global Master ICFs & Country regulatory requirements. You will be actively involved and expected to engage successfully with IQVIA internal stakeholders.
You are required to support the delivery of CSA activities incl. but not limited to preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of documentation, reviewing documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy under guidance and prepare client deliverable documents using appropriate tools under guidance.
• Under general supervision & guidance assist the team in the preparation of Country ICFs, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of the documentation according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• Review documents for completeness, consistency, and accuracy
• Prepare client deliverables documents using appropriate tools
• Completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, other databases, tracking tools, timelines, and project plan with project specific information.
• Interact with internal and external clients, under guidance of senior staff.
• Bachelor's Degree Life sciences or a related field
• with nearly 2 years’ experience in scientific / clinical or an administrative environment or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Ability to work on multiple projects balancing competing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player.
• Demonstrated proficiency in using the clinical database systems and technology to achieve work objectives.
• Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
• General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network