【2023 Campus】Centralized Monitor Assistant, CMS
• Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
• Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
• Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans.
• Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralized Monitoring Lead.
• Assist in preparation of i-site pack for respective sites and countries for assigned studies. Act as a backup for Central Monitors
• Other Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences or educational equivalent.
• Requires minumum of 2 years of work experience with minimum 6 months relevant experience.
• r equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience level may vary based on customer specific requirements.
• Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e. International Conference on Harmonisation - Good Clinical Practice and relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
• Exposure to Microsoft Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Effective time management skills.
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Strong listening and phone skills.
• Good data entry skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network