Statistician/Psychometrician 1 – Patient Centered Solutions
IQVIA provides scientific services spanning clinical trials, real world evidence, and consulting in all areas of the product lifecycle. The Patient Centered Solutions (PCS) team leads the industry in breadth and depth of Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) and Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) knowledge. Our diverse team of experts works together to develop and validate psychometric instruments that capture the patient experience with their treatment or disease, analyze and interpret outcomes, and translate the information to advance the initiatives of life science companies.
Under broad guidance, you will
- Participate in projects with a statistical analysis component providing statistical support and directly contributing to achievement of project deliverables such as development of statistical analysis plans or psychometric analysis plans, design outputs shells, perform statistical analysis, including SAS programming to create statistical outputs
- Assist with the interpretation of results, including development of statistical reports, technical reports, summary results presentations
- Assist with data dissemination, including support abstracts and manuscript writing
- Assist in business development activities, including supporting proposal writing
Who are you?
- You have a Master degree or educational equivalent in (bio)statistics, psychometrics, outcomes research, mathematics, epidemiology or a closely related discipline and a strong interest to keep up to date with proceedings on statistical methodology in relevant fields
- You have basic knowledge of statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials (such as descriptive analyses, multivariate analysis, regression analysis, logistic analysis, survival analysis, etc.) or psychometric analysis methods (such as classical test theory [CTT], item response theory [IRT], exploratory and confirmatory models, structural equation modelling, etc.)
- You have programming experience with one or more statistical software packages such as SAS, R or MPlus
- You have problem-solving mind-set, you are proactive with a can-do attitude and you are eager to learn;
- You are fluent in English, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are a team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent attention and accuracy with details.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
- You have strong individual initiative.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in developing and delivering solutions. At IQVIA we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind IQVIA, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain IQVIA’s leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. IQVIA offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network