Epidemiologist - Healthcare team
As an Epidemilogist within the Heathcare area you´ll work closely with clients and other functional groups by providing epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for different projects. You´ll be also involved in the conduction and supervision of the analysis, evaluation and reporting of studies.
• Serves as project lead or in support of project lead on client facing or internal projects.
• Authors protocols, reports and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with analysis and reporting.
• Reviews and provides relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
• Reviews and provides epidemiology and outcomes research input for tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
• Independently generates content and direction for business development proposals with input from senior staff as needed.
• Interacts with clients as warranted, with senior staff involvement as needed.
• Identifies client-related, budget-related and internal issues that may require attention or escalation.
• Represents IQVIA externally through conference presentations.
• May oversee or conduct statistical analysis as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree with 7 years relevant education and experience.
• Master's Degree Public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 5 years relevant experience.
• Ability to design, plan and conduct observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with ability to determine and meet objectives.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network