Project Administrator (Patient Support Programme)
The Project Coordinator will provide project management, support and coordination of programmatic activities and contribute to patient engagement activities
Strengthen patient and stakeholder relationships
The Project Coordinator will work with both internal and external stakeholders and serve as an integral member of the team
• Calls patient to confirm and update patient details.
• Elaborate work reports according to the projects' guidelines.
• Monitor project schedule, escalate discrepancies and support issue resolution.
• Develop and implement patient support program and scheduling procedures and process improvements.
• Complying with data protection law, including responding promptly to queries
• Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
• Provide project management and operational support as directed by stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent studies in Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Sciences
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Fully competent in Microsoft Office programs and strong with Excel
• Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks
• Enthusiastic, projects a positive attitude, and easily adapts to change
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network