TopCat Sr Print Room Admin Associate
Under close guidance and supervision, responsible for supporting the department or organization in general administrative areas such as reception, mail, facilities or duplication.
• Provides any of the following services: reception services to all callers and visitors, internal mail distribution and external dispatch service to support business, basic general repairs/maintenance tasks, specialized printing operations for business or any other general clerical assistance that requires a basic knowledge of administrative and technical procedures.
• Ensures all relevant records are accurately maintained.
• Liaises with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Provides routine ad-hoc administrative support/general clerical duties for other departments within the business.
• Answers routine queries.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Pref
• Ability to follow established procedures to resolve routine matters. Work generally requires a broad understanding/familiarity of departmental staff and their department/function. An understanding of local national mail systems and courier services may be preferred. May require knowledge of printing equipment.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.