Systems Validation/Testing Lead (Remote)
The role will focus on all aspects of IAM solutions spanning Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Access Management (Authentication, Authorization, MFA, SSO, etc.), and Privileged Access Management (PAM).
The IQVIA IAM system landscape consists of both custom-built solution(s), SaaS/cloud services, and commercial off the shelf (COTS) products, including SailPoint IIQ, CyberArk PAS, Radiant Logic VDS, Azure AD, PingFederate, & WSO2.
• Serves as a primary point of contact and accountability for IAM solution validation and testing activities on projects (e.g. deliverables, activities and timelines).
• Ensures that deliverables are completed on time and in adherence with SOP’s. Conducts the appropriate follow-up when necessary.
• Manages the resources and timelines of assigned projects and tasks.
• Defines test strategies for projects, solutions, and application onboarding onto IAM capabilities
• Ensures creation of test data to support test case execution and supports creation and maintenance of libraries of reusable test data sets.
• Design, write, and execute test cases to prove systems functionality, verify business and user requirements are met and that systems will operate as expected in the production environment.
• Perform troubleshooting/root cause analysis), as needed.
• Performs peer reviews of test cases produced by IAM Test team prior to and following execution as required to ensure issues/errors with the test scripts are identified and resolved.
• Leverages automated testing tools for test planning and management, test case authoring, test case execution and issue/defect tracking.
• Author applicable SDLC test documentation including, Test Strategy, Master Validation Plan, Test Case Inventory, Test Execution Summary, and Validation Report(s).
• Review requirements and provide input to help develop high quality and detailed requirements and ensure traceability and that user needs are met.
• Review the design specification and other technical documents to a high standard to enable the discussion of the specification with the user community.
• Contribute to the authoring of support and operational documentation (e.g. system/operations manual, user guide, knowledge-base articles, etc.).
• Responsibilities include planning assigning and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Approves actions for human resource matters. May also be responsible for managing contract staff and other non-employee team members.
• May also be responsible for managing contract staff and other non-employee team members.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related technical discipline.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in software testing or computer systems validation, including some experience in a project lead role or a supervisory capacity.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Possess fine-tuned analytical skills and be very detail oriented.
• Excellent oral/written interpersonal skills.
• Expert working knowledge of test management and automated test authoring/execution tools (experience with HP ALM and/or TopTeam preferred).
• Expert knowledge/skills around test case creation and test execution; ability to create and execute test cases as part of broader testing strategy. Test case creation and execution would be for large complex systems interfacing with other products/services.
• Oversee test plan/test case authoring and execution assignments/progress reporting, and supervising staff.
• Expertise in review of requirements specifications for testability, in design review and in testing strategy reviews.
• Experience in functional team leadership & direct line management (supervisor).
• High-level of accountability and ability to execute within agreed-upon timelines.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.