Sr. IT Project Manager
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
• Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which develop business applications and information services products.
• Leads small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development.
• Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including clients, computer services, and client services.
• Defines project scope and objectives.
• Initiates, plans, executes, controls and closes software and product development activity.
• Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams.
• Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment.
• Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new information products and services.
• Manages, and controls scope, schedule and budget for projects.
• Communicates project status and risks, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Provides business guidance to project team.
• May be member of multiple small IT projects.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Five (5) years of experience in software and/or product development
• Project management education and experience.
- Gated, hybrid, and agile development environment
- Organizations with regulatory compliance requirements
- Healthcare /life sciences environment domain knowledge is a plus
- Requirements, DevOps, Testing, Defect Management tools (HP ALM, JIRA, ADO, etc.)
- Financial Management Systems (e.g. Oracle, Peoplesoft, homegrown, etc.) is a plus
- Project Management Organization (PMO) Center of Excellence (COE)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Financials
- Project management processes (RAID, Portfolio Management, Intake, QCD Analysis, etc. )
- IT Maturity Process Improvement mindset
- KPI and Metrics Managed organizations
- Project Delivery Culture
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network