Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Atlanta, GA - ZXA49554
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining access of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of products within assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential residents, fellows, attending physicians, pharmacists, and healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. Also is responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4-year Bachelor degree from an accredited university required
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in pharmaceutical, biotech, device is required.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to travel overnight as required (approximately 50% travel)
- Documented sales results
- Participation in management development program preferred
- Ability to handle ambiguity while compliantly driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results orientation across multiple career assignments
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise, including clinical expertise and local market access conditions
- Professional credibility
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process, inclusive of local managed care dynamics and patient support programs
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note: IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network