Laboratory Associate-Flow Cytometry
Responsible for performing a variety of routine testing procedures to obtain data for use in clinical trials research.
- Performs routine analysis of specimens and documents results in accordance with SOPs and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluates validity of analytical results against the algorithms displayed by the lab computer system.
- Identifies and documents potential performance errors or otherwise unusual results and escalate to senior lab personnel.
- Responsible for preparation of buffers and solutions for analysis, as required.
- May perform secondary review of analytical results when signed-off as competent to do so for applicable instrument(s) and/or data type(s).
- Responsible for post analysis sample and reagent storage.
- Assists in the development and writing of new laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Assists in good housekeeping of the lab environment, consistent with 6S standards.
- Notifies appropriate staff of supply shortages.
- Responsible for clear, accurate, and timely communications with cross functional stakeholders.
- Participates in continuing education through self-study, attending in-services and lectures and meetings.
- Supports safety, quality, and 6S requirements and initiatives.
- Complies with company's procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required or Bachelor's Degree
- Some CAP/CLIA lab locations may require a BS in chemistry, biology, or medical laboratory technology degree
- 6 months relevant lab experience required or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of lab principles.
- Basic knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and applicable regulatory agency standards.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and terminology used in the area of responsibility.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Applicable certifications and licenses as required by country, state, and/or other regulatory bodies.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.