Health Information Technology Player-Coach
We are excited to announce we are seeking a Health Information Technology Specialist Player-Coach on behalf of a partnership with our Client and IQVIA.
The Health IT Leader will serve as primary point of contact for our Client and provide administrative and management oversight as the primary link between the IQVIA team for all operational and human resources/personnel needs. This individual will work closely with the Health IT Specialist to provide coaching and guidance on aligning business objectives & strategy, team performance and professional development.
Additional Duties to Include:
- Address administrative and reporting needs on a timely basis or as requested by management, including documenting of Health IT activities as required.
- Provide Health IT presentations to internal groups as requested.
- Maintain business and clinical knowledge of the Health Technology landscape including current strategies, current and pending competitors, and new innovative developments. Provide Health IT education through presentations and customer meetings
- Compliantly deliver education to optimize common gaps in Electronic Health Records (EHR))
- Align resources in order to develop comprehensive plans by targeted institution
- Complete needs assessment with Client Team and Institutional customers
- Identify Health Information Technology Gaps
- Share insights with applicable Client stakeholders
- Facilitate the identification of customer Health IT educational needs
- Must be able to secure credentialing to access relevant customers and accounts in territory
- Valid driver’s license required
- Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
Health Information Technology Specialist (HIT) Player Coach
- 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited University preferred
- Minimum of 3 years working with health informatics systems
- Experience with EHR build, implementations, re-design and optimization
- Previous management/leadership experience preferred
- B2B or software sales experience preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to report detailed data clearly and concisely
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the business drivers, operating environment, unmet needs of IDNs/health systems, including quality improvement and population health management, regulations and managed health care within the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network
- Effective use of active listening and probing skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, develop and execute business plans
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrix teams
- Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance
- 50% travel may be required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network