Associate Business Ops & Capabilities Director (Initiative Management/Process Improvement) (Hybrid)
Plans, schedules, directs, controls, monitors, organizes, secures and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of programs and/or projects specific to a particular industry or specialty.
- Develops and analyzes sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business processes and tools.
- Monitors and troubleshoots process issues.
- Completes root cause analysis to resolve process issues and identify system enhancements for improved processes and reporting.
- Liaises with Business Units to monitor and ensure the effective operation and utilization of integrated solutions by all employees.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required.
- 5 - 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in clinical trials execution, pharmaceutical industry or clinical laboratory services desired.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Project management, initiative management and process improvement skills, experience and capabilities are keys to success in this role.
- Requires deep knowledge of one or more related job areas typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.