Senior Consultant, Consulting, Greece
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Consulting, Greece
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries. To learn more, visit www.iqvia.com.
IQVIATM is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the Greece, Consulting Team
Experienced consulting professional that demonstrates a strong track record within health and life sciences consulting, and are looking to take their career to the next level; developing new solutions and services, supporting business development activity and delivering engagements to build lasting relationships across the industry.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for business development, project management, line management and offering development within the Analytics and Management Consulting capability area, while collaborating with the Primary Market Research and the Health Technology Assessment (HTA) & Real World Evidence (RWE) teams.
We expect you to be self-sufficient, but supported within a group of Engagement Managers and Principals who provide industry-leading perspectives and innovative approaches.
We will also expect you to develop new business, designing approaches and writing proposals to pitch and win new business. Also, to introduce new technologies and processes to help improve efficiencies and client satisfaction.
You will be central to driving excellent analytical and change projects with our clients. You will be responsible for owning and delivering work independently, taking accountability to ensure deliverables are of the utmost quality, and that deadlines and budgets are met.
Alongside project management, you will be expected to line manage a small team and develop junior colleagues’ competencies.
- Lead project delivery and Business Development activities in the Consulting space as the aligned Senior Consultant for a small group of -local accounts of pharmaceutical companies, working closely with Key Account Managers, and colleagues with delivery expertise in other functional areas
- Own responsibility for project management and delivery to balance profitability while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and building strong partnerships with lead individuals within key accounts
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functions of IQVIA to define and deliver solutions to address cross-functional client needs
- Take responsibility to lead 1-4 individuals, on a project basis, with responsibilities including smooth collaboration as well as robust assessment of individuals’ performance and skills, and work with the individuals for their development.
- Assist personal development of team members to drive staff retention and career development within and outside the team
- Comply with all relevant IQVIA policies, processes and procedures, and maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information held, processed or communicated by IQVIA, in line with those policies, processes and procedures.
- Raise the general profile of IQVIA in the Consulting space by attending industry conferences and events, submitting articles to industry publications, and attending in-person and virtual client events
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree
- At least 6 years of previous experience in consulting. Experience in healthcare is a plus.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Able to support the execution of multiple complex projects at once within a team environment, to tight deadlines
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills for influencing and advising
- Fluency both in English and Greek (spoken and written) to a strong business standard
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Some evidence of knowledge of current developments within the healthcare industry
- Proven commercial awareness / acumen
- Ability to build credibility and influence external and internal stakeholders
- MS PowerPoint and Excel literacy; R, Python, Power BI.
- Ability to demonstrate determination and resilience
- Passionate about leading people and have the ability to coach and mentor less experienced team members
Candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV in English
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network