Engagement Manager, Commercial Effectiveness, Greece
Job Title: Engagement Manager, Commercial Effectiveness, Greece
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Department: Commercial Services
Location: Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Principal, Head of Commercial Effectiveness
IQVIA is looking for an Engagement Manager to join the UK Commercial Effectiveness team
Commercial Effectiveness is a key department in the UK Commercial Services team. The UK Commercial Effectiveness consulting team designs and delivers commercial effectiveness solutions, supported by our world-class proprietary data assets, to fuel the advancement of our UK-based pharmaceutical and healthcare clients.
As an Engagement Manager reporting to the Principal – Head of Commercial Effectiveness, you will be responsible for business development, engagement management, line management, and offering development within the team’s three main capability areas:
Commercial Effectiveness Consulting Profiling, Segmentation & Targeting Longitudinal Patient and Prescription dynamics tracking
You will be accountable for business development for your aligned accounts; designing approaches and writing proposals to pitch and win new business to meet and exceed team targets. You will lead teams to ensure quality of project delivery and manage client interactions. Alongside project leadership, you will line manage a small team, develop junior colleagues’ competencies, and support broader recruitment. Meanwhile as a methodological expert you will support the creation of innovative evidence-based approaches to fulfil stakeholder needs.
Crucial to the role is achievement of your annual revenue targets, project profitability metrics, and utilisation goals.
- Personally lead Business Development activities and project delivery in the Commercial Effectiveness space as the aligned Engagement Manager for several named UK-local accounts of pharmaceutical companies, working closely with Key Account Managers, and colleagues with delivery expertise in other functional areas
- Own responsibility for project management and delivery to balance profitability while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and building strong partnerships with lead individuals within key accounts
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functions of IQVIA, as well as other countries, to define and deliver solutions to address cross-functional client needs
- Liaise with Commercial Effectiveness colleagues in other IQVIA country organisations to support the winning and delivery of multi-country projects which have UK components, commissioned by HQ clients based outside the UK
- Take line management responsibility for 2-4 individuals within the team, with responsibilities including: robust assessment of individuals’ performance and skills, working with individuals to identify short-, medium- and long-term career goals to work towards
- Assist personal development of team members to drive staff retention and career development within and outside the CE team
- Support colleagues in the Offering Development team to conceptualise and realise new offerings to take to clients, as well as enhance and evolve the quality and pricing of existing offerings
- Raise the general profile of IQVIA in the Commercial Effectiveness space by attending industry conferences and events, submitting articles to industry publications, and attending in-person and virtual client events
Education, skills and experience required
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree
- Significant in-depth previous commercial consulting experience in healthcare
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Able to support the execution of multiple complex projects at once within a team environment, to tight deadlines
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills for influencing and advising
- You will need to have work authorization for Greece
- Fluency in English (spoken and written
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network