Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Sponsor dedicated - SIGN ON BONUS!
Do you want to transform Clinical Development? IQVIA is developing new ways to drive clinical trials forward! This is a great moment to join us!
Are you interested in boosting your career in clinical research field with the leading CRO in the world?
We are looking for candidates who want to improve their set of skills as CRA working in an international setting as sponsor-dedicatedcollaborating with some of the most important pharmaceutical companies! Thanks to this opportunity you will have the chance to collaborate with talented professionals on a global scale having exposure to innovative research across different therapeutic areas.
- Establishing high- impact communication lines with assigned Investigators, administering study related training, fostering a partnership approach and facilitating study conduction
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – managing quality issues as appropriate
- Maintaining oversight on site related activities throughout the life cycle of project performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation thanks to on-site and remote monitoring visits.
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should have:
- University degree in scientific field of studies
- Previous experience as CRA with independent monitoring experience of (at least) 1 year
- Fluency in English and Greek is a must
- Location: flexible but with good transport connectivity
- As a CRA you’ll have the possibility to manage your work as home based.
- Must be able to travel in accordance with company and project requirements
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated as proactive, enthusiastic, and independent thinker
- Career & development opportunities in a fast-paced environment - we are the leading CRO, opportunities are here!
- Exposure to top-tier research Institutions in the Country and to a Global network of colleagues working in high focus indications across Key therapeutic areas
- Reduced metrics - combined on-site and remote monitoring
- Possibility to access to Specific Therapy Area training - Become a Specialty CRA!
- Directly work with TOP pharmaceutical companies on a daily basis
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network