Flexible location across Europe
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Commercial Compliance team. This role is part of the Global Delivery function, aiming to deliver innovative technology-based applications & services to our customers. This team focuses on business development support, analysis, design, project management, implementation, rollout and ongoing service of client offerings utilising IQVIA and non-IQVIA data sources.
- Prepare, lead and coordinate requirement workshop with the client and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for understanding the business problem to solve and recommending, in collaboration with Solution Architects and Technical Project Leaders, the best approach and most sustainable approach
- Collaborate with product owners and engineering teams to understand latest features and request future feature requests based on client needs
- Help clients see the benefit of streamlining and harmonizing processes across countries/Business Units by applying functional expertise
- Responsible for functional engagement with the clients, customer expectation management, understand business needs and documenting clearly the agreed upon approach for implementation
- Validate and demonstrate the customer the solution supporting business needs
- Help and guide User Acceptance Test preparation, execution and align expectations
- Assist and guide Account Management, Sales and support operations teams as needed
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology or Information Systems or Computer with relevant experience leading functional/process related client conversations
- Subject matter expertise in the life science space to effectively interact with SMEs on the client side
- Salesforce experience and Admin certification strongly preferred
- Work willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Experience with full lifecycle system implementations (requirements, build, testing, training)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies, SaaS tools and Agile techniques related to software implementations
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to travel to IQVIA offices and client locations, as needed and deemed appropriate by manager (20-30%).
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HJfI2Iav0
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network