Regional CRA Line Manager, Sponsor-Dedicated (m/w/d)
Create possibilities, even where it seems none exist. See every challenge as an opportunity. Make a real difference to patients’ health.
Join IQVIA™ as a sponsor-dedicated Line Manager (m/w/d) office or home-based in the EMEA region and you will have the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose.
In our Clinical Functional Service Partnership team, we work in a close partnership with one of our key customers to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on the line management of a CRA team across the region and on interesting clinical trial projects of one single pharma client and establish an excellent collaboration with the sponsor.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work, assessing performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employees, and addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Participate in the selection for hiring new employees by conducting candidate review and participating in the interviewing process. Ensure that new employees are properly onboarded and trained.
- Ensure that staff has the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities. Provide oversight for the execution of the training plan, SOP review and training experiences, as applicable.
- Participate in the allocation of resources to clinical research projects by assigning staff to clinical studies based on their experience and training.
- Manage the quality of assigned staff's clinical work through regular review and evaluation of work product.
- Identifies quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
- Ensures that staff are meeting defined workload and quality metrics through regular review and reporting of findings as outlined by clinical operations management.
- May collaborate with other clinical teams and other functional leadership to manage project related challenges and to achieve exemplary customer service.
- Participates in corporate or organizational departmental quality or process improvement initiatives.
- University Degree in life science or other scientific discipline preferred
- Prior clinical trial experience including experience in a management/leadership capacity or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
- Good leadership skills.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter and your certificates and recommendation letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network