Nurse with NET or Acromegaly experience - Netherlands
Nurses with NET or Acromegaly experience needed for user experience/market research study, ~1.5 hours duration
IQVIA are looking for Oncology or Endocrinology nurses experienced in treating patients with NET and/or acromegaly for a brief user experience study in various locations across The Netherlands.
What will it involve?
- This is a market research project gathering feedback on a new injection device, compared to using a generic syringe (injecting into a silicone pad)
- If you choose to participate, you will be needed for just one session, lasting around 1.5 hours.
Who are we looking for?
- We are seeking Oncology or Endocrinology Nurses who have at least 1 year of experience treating patients with Neuro Endocrine Tumours or Acromegaly
- Must have injected long acting SSAs for a minimum of 1 year and be accustomed to using at least two different sorts of syringes (i.e. Somatuline Depot, Lanreotide Autogel, Octreotide LAR, generic lanreotide or generic octreotide)
- Must have treated/injected at least 4 patients per year using these types of injector device/syringes.
Where will this take place?
- This is a multi-country project involving nurses in USA, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, and Spain
- Session dates, times and venues will be nurse led, according to participant availability. There will be several sessions per country.
Participants will receive a stipend for their time, and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network