Key Account Manager 2
- The KAM will be reporting directly to the country manager in Jordan
- Should understand the key priorities of the client to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in assigned account(s).
- Based on long term relationship with client, acts as advisor on marketing, market research, sales management, industry issues, trends and IQVIA product, consulting, and service capabilities.
- Ensures the quarterly and full year revenue targets are met by managing the activities of a sales team to achieve or exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in assigned accounts or sales territory.
- Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win-back opportunities.
- Leads negotiations in renewing contract(s) within assigned accounts.
- Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts.
- Constantly monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and works with other teams to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develops and executes account plan(s) and monitors’ progress.
- Adjusts plan accordingly to consider new IQVIA product/service offerings as well as significant changes to business conditions.
- Proactively works with global and regional account management in the pursuit of multi-country opportunities.
- Anticipates clients’ needs and, in collaboration with IQVIA marketing, sales specialists, consulting and client service, develops and presents proposed solutions to client's complex business issues.
- Identifies and leads the pursuit of the targeted new business and contract expansion opportunities
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Solid and extensive (min. 3 years) of Sales / Marketing experience in commercial experience in sales (account management and/or solution sales) with responsibility for managing complex deals with customers.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Experience in consulting, market research or healthcare industry is highly desirable
- Capabilities to drive commercial excellence, through delivery of sales marketing & training and more.
- Proven expertise in account planning and accurate sales forecasting
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives
- Results orientation/sense of urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Fluent Arabic and English (written and spoken)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network