Oncology Sales Specialist - El Paso, TX/New Mexico - 2679552
This is an exciting opportunity to join IQVIA as an Oncology Sales Specialist to drive sales for Janssen Pharmaceutical Oncology. The Oncology Sales Specialist will be assigned a territory as part of a national team to educate and sell oncology therapeutics to the key stakeholder community.
In this role, you will convey complex clinical, diagnostics and access & reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy. You must be able to utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer's needs and develop solutions within the company framework that meet these needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to ensure that company suite of services is made available as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited school required
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in pharma/biotech or device is required AND/OR comparable Oncology experience is required.
- Oncology sales experience is highly preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Proven ability to communicate clinical message with customers
- High level of learning agility in support of multiple brands
- Prior experience working and collaborating in an account team environment
- Knowledge of the reimbursement and fulfillment pathway for specialty products
- Proven ability to examine business environment, interpret territory analytics and team insights to assess business opportunities and drive sales results
- Strong account management and superior selling skills focused on providing a high level of customer service
- Opportunistic, driven and proven ability to find ways to win in ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% within continental US
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Strong and effective presentation skills across multiple channels (face to face, phone, and virtual engagement platforms)
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong cross-functional teamwork skills
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required
- Must reside within territory
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believein pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates withdisabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
as the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA andits employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network