Senior Salesforce Developer
IQVIA continues to expand their tech and applications products and is introducing Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE). Part of this suite is OCE Sales which is changing the way customer information is managed in order to drive measurable market results. It is being used by some of the world’s leading healthcare and life-science organizations, and is regarded as one of the most innovative cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions available. Our continued growth has opened up new opportunities.
Do you want to help change the face of enterprise software?
Do you want to help users solve real problems by creating simple, fun and transformative experiences?
Do you want to work with an incredibly passionate team of people who love their products?
If you are passionate about developing transformative technology, check us out.
We are offering relocation assistance to anyone outside of the Mesa, AZ area.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers and ship a release
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Agile and Scrum more philosophically, than just a process
- Guiding and coaching the development team in design and architecture of the product
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Coaching the people on personal and professional levels to help them grow in their careers
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Staying hands on to comprehend the what, the why, the where, the when and on a high level of the release being shipped
- A strong passion for getting things done, solving real problems, and learning new things
- 6-8 years of software development experience
- Experience in developing applications in a multi-tenant cloud platform with governor limits
- Experience in leading a team in design and development of applications
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Salesforce development experience with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Lightning and Aura, Lightning Web Components development is a plus
- Web application development experience, including solid experience with Java or C# is a plus
- In-depth experience with Angular JS or React JS and/or Node.js is a plus
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these are a plus)
- B.S. degree in computer science
- Knowledge with Pharma domain and CFR 21 Part 11 is a bonus
- Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Story timing
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience using JIRA
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network