Product Support Trainee
- Candidate should have good written and oral communication (English)
- Candidate is required to provide application support for the assigned set of applications. Candidate should be able to troubleshoot the issue based on the Knowledge Articles and should be able to work towards solution.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in shifts based on the coverage required for the applications.
- Candidate should adhere to organization and group policies and ensure 100% compliance.
- Candidate should have a programming background and should have completed some project either through any experience or part of the College curriculum.
- Knowledge of database would be added advantage.
- Any technical certification would be a plus point.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network